Modern spy apps (mSpy, FlexiSpy or MobiStealth, for example) suggest a number of useful options. A basic set of options include:
- Calls and SMS tracking;
- Access to browser and chats history;
- Viewing all types of media (photos, videos, voice recordings…);
- Tracking location through GPS;
- Viewing installed applications.
But what about restriction and blocking?
Why is this feature useful?
- Imagine that your kid became a victim of blackmailers and he or she is too shy to share it with you. Your kid became sullen and maybe even aggressive. Blocking will help you save your child from bullying and blackmailing.
- Imagine that your employees started behaving strange. Looks like they keep something in secret and probably someone’s using your company’s secrets getting money from the company’s rivals. You can block the undesired contacts to prevent your employers from undesired communication.
- Your spouse is deeply plunged in the world of social networks and private chats. You don’t know what to think cause he or she has blocked the access to the mobile phone and you feel very suspicious but you don’t want to ruin your family life. Now you can not only track the communication and chats – you can block all undesired contacts without being noticed.
What can mSpy and other apps block?
- Incoming calls – no unwanted calls;
- Applications – a possibility to control the access to certain apps (works well in protecting the kids from obscene information as well);
- Websites – you’ll be able to filter the content, restrict time or block certain web pages.
That’s simple – you can block all undesired calls using your personal control panel in the browser. You can manage the settings later if necessary.
Blocking certain apps is useful not only in keeping the kids away from obscene things, it’s also a good way to control the target device’s protection, cause lots of uncertified apps can be dangerous for mobile security. You won’t be happy if a person you care for loses not only his or her contacts, but all personal info including passwords and credit cards’
You’ll be able to block certain pages remotely – there are webpages that contain harmful, inappropriate content. mSpy also gives you a chance to restrict access time to certain web resources. This way you’ll provide your kid with safer environment and won’t give your employers a chance to slack when they should be busy working.
All of these things can be done through the control panel of such apps as mSpy, FlexiSpy or MobiStealth. For more detailed information don’t forget to visit official pages of these apps.