Well I am a current user of Mobistealth. Product works ok. DB updates to the website are slow. When it was time for renewal i thought i would test another product. It was two weeks before my renewal and I bought Stealthgenie. What a big mistake.
I have an Android Global 2 OS version 2.3.4. the test phone was my personal phone so I could have access to it for testing.
1. Product is detected by default task manger every time the phone is rebooted.
2. It uploads at least 10 of the same SMS every time a new SMS is sent or delivered.
3. I was not able to active microphone.
4. GPS does not work correctly. The phone has perfect signal strength and internet access. It knows it location when doing check-ins, etc. but doesn't upload the correct location. Tracking does not work at all.
5. The customer support is out of the UK and by far the worst support i have never had to deal with.
6. I worked with them on the problem for two weeks. Problem was not solved and asked for my money back. They will not refund the money but will offer to extend your contract for 6 more months of a product that doesn’t work.
7. I tried to uninstall the app from the control panel and from the phone. It will not uninstall. It is no longer sending info but it still shows up as running. The only thing I can assume it that the app is still sending personal data, like logins to banking, facebook, gmail, etc... I believe it to be a just a hacking tool to collect info from people.
8. I have the complete support ticket and chat sessions if anybody wants to read them.
Don't buy this product it is a scam and they will not return your money. $200 shot in the butt. The only way to protect people from this product is to post to review sites like this.