TheOneSpy is a monitoring software that can be installed and used at any portable device that supports popular operating systems. It offers over 20 features for your disposal, and all of them are mainly targeted at tracking kids’ activity. However, this software may also be used for tracking other people as well. The developers of TheOneSpy prevent users from violating federal and state laws, and provide recommendations on how to use software concerning all legal aspects.
TheOneSpy provides users with multiple features and options. We have categorized them to make you comfortable with the variety of options that you encounter starting to use this software.
- Spying on data kept in the target device (history of browsing, multimedia files, contact list, notes, etc)
- Tracking messages (including messages of IM chats and emails)
- Tracking calls (date, time, and duration)
- Tracking GPS (access to the data of current location, and history of GPS data)
- Remote spying (ability to control and monitor target device remotely, regardless where this device is placed at the moment)
Support is available via email firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday till Saturday (9am to 7pm) as well as via Live-Chat.
TheOneSpy software may be installed into the devices that support Android OS, iOS, or Blackberry platform. It can be installed into a smartphone or a tablet that runs on one of abovementioned OS.
TheOneSpy offers different packages for the users. The prices differ according to the time the license is active. Each package has identical set of options and features available.
- $55 for 3 months
- $99 for 6 months
- $140 for 12 months
You may also use demo version of the software. To receive it, register at the official website of the product.
The refund may be qualified within 3 days after purchasing TheOneSpy software. A full refund and partial refund may be applied according to different circumstances.
|TheOneSpy Pluses||TheOneSpy Minuses|